Monday, September 26, 2011

New Real Estate At Camas Antiques






The chill is in the air and Fall is sneaking up on us quicker that we would propably like. With change in the seasons there is also alittle change of real estate for me at Camas Antiques.

I have made the decision to move into a 10 x 10 booth instead of remaining in the large space I had occupied in the back of the first floor. Brocanteur Vintage is now located on the other side of the wall by the checkout counter, second booth in.

This space is light and bright.Having walls makes it is ever so nice to hang things from. Something I had very little of in the back. I have put up my large window sign so that you cannot miss me in the new space. Hopefully, you will all come and see my new digs and checkout some of the fun items I have added since moving over.

I look forward to seeing you all

1 comment:

  1. hi Billie! Take pictures! Karyn and I want to visit you in December.....
    hope all is great with you!!
    xoxokathee

    ReplyDelete