Friday, September 30, 2011

Moving In Day At Monticello Antique Marketplace


Hello to you all and happy Friday! Well, today marks the beginning of my new Monticello adventure. I move into my permanent space this afternoon and I counldn't be happier. Lots of stuff will eventually find its way into the space on Monday, too but today is just a smattering.

We will hang the sign and move a few crucial pieces in. What is not to be missed are these 4 industrial chairs. They actually have University of Oregon/Oregon University stickers on the bottomside of the seats. They are actually drafting chairs but you can make them low, as well as, high. Very cool with the wood seats and metal backs on them. I will post a photo later on today so that those of you who are not local can take a look at them, too. They are selling for $125.00 each.

The other main piece is a multi drawer unit that is dark wood and really beautiful. Many, many uses for this in a studio or home office. Also, I will post a photo later.

So, as much as I would love to stay and chat abit, I must continue to load my truck for the trek out to Monticello. Do drop by this weekend and see the last couple days of the Fall Premier Show that is going on right now. Lots of great stuff can still be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment