Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monticello Fall Garden Show Going Strong

Well, here we ate in full swing of the Monticello Fall Garden show and there are still lots and lots of very cool items being brought in everyday.

My husband had to fluff my space yesterday because I am out of town at the moment. Do go by my booth and take a peek at the great jar rack that was taken in yesterday. Row after row of hanging jars built onto a heavy duty metal bar system. It truly is a masterpiece. The price is $300 and worth every dollar. It could be used for so many cool things. It actually reminds me of something you might find at Anthropology. Nevertheless, you should go over and take a look at this and also a set of bergere chairs that are ever so cute. I wish I had photos but, alas, I do not.

I am writing this via my phone and am not really very good at it nor fast but I wanted to be sure that you do not miss this opportunity to pickup some great pieces during the show. As with all things vintage, once they're gone, they're gone.

So don't miss another day of the Monticello Premier Fall Show.

Have a great day........

2 comments:

  1. Hi Billie, I wish I could see a pic of the rack! Have someone send me one if possible!! Kathee chateau et jardin

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your space at the show....and congrats on getting a permanent space at the mall!

    ReplyDelete