Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It's warm, sunny and making me feel a bit lazy.  That's kinda how it is here at the old homestead today.

The hubby left town this morning and that leaves me all by my lonesome to finish a lot of projects that I currently have around the house.

Maybe I'll bake.....no, too hot.  Maybe I'll paint....no, to messy.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll clean my much neglected house.  Yea, that's the ticket.

Who am I kidding.  I've got so much merchandise piled high in my garage that if I don't organize it REAL soon then I am sure to become a hoarder.

Well, I better decide on something soon as the day is wasting away and I still have yet to move my butt from behind this laptop. 

Hope you all have a very pleasant and PRODUCTIVE day.............Happy Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment