Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Warm Weather Means No Excuses Not To Paint

No matter what, it takes really warm weather in order for paint to dry nicely.  Therefore, I have absolutely no excuses not to be outside painting away at a few tid bits that I will be taking to my next sale.  But if the truth be known, I really don't want to spend my time painting, not with all this great weather.  What's a girl to do?

Maybe I'll just find me a lounge chair somewhere and lay out in the sun and dream about all the things that I HAVE to do as opposed to the things I WANT to do.........

Do any of you have the same problem?  I already know what my day will be;  I'll spend so much time thinking about what I should do that I won't get anything done at all!!!!!!!!

Oh well, I guess a few days like this aren't soooo bad after all.

Happy lazy day everyone..................

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I had to come to grips with the fact that thinking about doing something wasn't as productive as actually doing it. We do need a lazy day once in a while, but I sure have a hard time sitting still and enjoying one. I end up looking around, finding yet another project to do and before I know it, I'm in the middle of it. Have fun with your laziness LOL Hope it works better for you than it does for me!

    ReplyDelete