Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can't Seem To Keep Up With Things

Boy, has time flown by.....it's already April 1 and the new month has begun!

Last month at Camas Antiques was a stellar month for me.  Sales were brisk and merchandise had a way of just selling itself.  Time to get started again with new and interesting goods for the booth.  Now that we've doubled in size, I really need to have tons of things to sell.

One really super fixture will be displayed in my booth starting next week.  It's a French flower stand.  It was originally brought over to the USA from France about 26 years ago and I do believe the piece is at least 40 years old.  All curly and made of metal, it is going to be used for display in my booth.  Can't wait to bring it in!

There are new items that I have made to sell on Etsy, DaWanda and iCraft.  I've purchased a new Nikon D3000 camera to take photos with and it makes a world of difference in the finished product.  I only wish that I had a "photographers eys" so that I actually took decent pictures.  Oh well, with use comes experience so off I go to take more photos.......Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment