Monday, April 19, 2010

It has a life of its own I fear.

Happy Monday!  Things are so messed up at my home right now I can't seem to get myself organized enough to blog on a regular basis.  What's my problem........don't know.

Anyway, here it is another week beginning and I did get my selling area in my garage organized for the sale I am having this Friday and Saturday.  My space, Brocanteur Vintage, at Camas Antiques is crowded with goodies so I needed to make some space in order to buy NEW goodies so I am having a sale at my home.  Please come and see what I am selling.  Things will be priced to sell.  My address is 2700 East 6th Street, Vancouver, Washington  98661.  Sale starts at 8:00 AM Friday.  If you want to see something earlier please give me a buzz at 360 200-1267.  Here are some photographs I took of what is for sale.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment