Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BIG NEWS....

As some of you may already know, it has been a lifelong dream to open my very own store.  Well, I am doing just that.

The name of my shop is COTTAGE and it will be located in Vancouver on Evergreen Blvd.  Now I realize that the name is not Brocanteur Vintage but I wanted to keep with the look of the building that I am occupying, as well as, not use the word "vintage"on, yet another, storefront.  So I decided that COTTAGE was appropriate. 

My main goal is to have a shop that reflects fun and eclectic looks for the home, similar to what I sell, and will continue to, at Monticello.  The shop is 929 square feet and is perfect for this type of business.  Hopefully you will all come out and take a look, as I will be stocking the store with some rather large pieces that cannot fit into any of my other spaces.

Just as a side note, I do have a gentleman that is collecting pieces just with me in mind.  While this is very exciting, the pieces are larger than I would normally have but they are fabulous.

In closing, I have started another blog, www.cottageonevergreen.blogspot.com, that will be dedicated to what is happening at my shop with photos and pictures of new merchandise.  Please be sure to visit it often as I am very excited about this new venture in my life and I will be proud to share my new merchandise with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Billie!
    Congratulations girl! Can't wait for the grand opening! Happy for you, and another place to shop!

    ~Joyce

    ReplyDelete