Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sleep....it eludes me, still.

 Another sleepless night.  Don't know if it's my cat vomiting again and again or is it the fabulous hot flash that never seems to let up!  I toss, I turn, heck I even sleep with my head at the foot of the bed thinking it's cooler on that end (isn't it?).  Anyone out in blogland have any remedies for this sleeplessness?  Now, I know that everyday worries creep in from time to time but this is ridiculous.  I am getting to the point where I can only sleep during the morning hours of 6 and 8 in the morning...who does that!?

Anyway, I am rambling, probably because I am tired but if you have any suggestions on how a person in their mid 50's is suppose to  survive sleepless nights over and over again, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what just a couple of aspirins will do...relaxes you just enough without feeling drugged. Try it!

    ReplyDelete