Friday, August 26, 2011

Camas Vintage Faire......Bigger and Better

Well, tomorrow is the annual Camas Vintage Faire....3rd year running.  In the previous two years I was always able to make do with an ordinary 10 x 10 canopy.  Not anymore.  You see, when I originally signed up for the show I said I wanted a 10 x 10, like always, but then as I was looking at all the great stuff I have to brings the panic hit me as I realized that I really need a 10 x 20.

So I quickly emailed Laurie (Worthy Goods) and explained my panic and she quickly responded by saying that I, indeed, could double my space if I wanted to.  Of course, I said.  How great of you to accommodate my last minute request.

Therefore, I will be in a large space, 10 x 20, full of goodies for your shopping pleasure.  Make sure that you drop by and see us because we will have deals, as well as, the customary Brocanteur Vintage unusual pieces on hand.  And please note that I will be taking ALL major credit cards, if that's your pleasure.

See you all on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment