Friday, April 22, 2011

All Good Things Come To An End

All good things come to an end and this goes for my front window at Camas Antiques, too.

On May 1, I will be moving out of the window and the egg-stravaganza will be over.  So, if there is anything that you have been coveting and would like to take your chances at at pulling a BIG discount egg, now is the time.  You have a week and a couple days to enjoy some extra savings on some one-of-a-kind industrial pieces that I have in the window.

Don't fret too much though.  I will be moving the leftover window pieces into my booth on Sunday, May 1 so you can still purchase them.

Thanks for everyone who commented on the window and took part in the egg-stravaganza.  What fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Billie-
    Love the display window you did for April. Your display rack is really awesome. You never disapoint!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete