Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday

Well, it's Monday again.  Time to get out the to-do list and get going.

My normal Monday begins with picking up alittle around the house and I had almost forgotten about this lovely roses that my husband gave me almost 3 weeks ago.  The y are a very pale, pale ivory and since they have been aging they have taken on this wonderful brown on the edges.

So, of course, I took out the trusty camera and shot this picture.  Kinda nice and soft...don't you think?  I like it and so did he.  I can't wait to see what color roses he brings me next.  Maybe if I promise to photograph them every time I get flowers, I might get them alot.  Oh, well it's worth a try.

Everybody have a great week and I hope you day is full of pretty things and lots of flowers, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment