Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big News Coming Soon

Well, well have I had a week so far.  April is shaping up to be quite the exciting time for me.  Many new things are coming down the pike beginning in May and I will be sharing all the news with you shortly (don't want to jinz it, you know).  I've even have to drop out a show or two to be able to do everything that's coming my way.

Anyway, I have been changing things up at my space in Camas during the last few days in preparation for the April window that I am doing.  There will be lots and lots of really neat things that are a deviation from my "normal" stuff but, nevertheless, I think it will be fun.

The large empty "hole" in my Camas space will, hopefully, be filled with a display piece that came from New England.  Very nice and, oh so, happy to have it.  I need to do some adjusting on it first then we'll bring it out.
But I am very excited at how 2011 is shaping up for me and I hope you will be, too.

Stay tuned for updates on Brocanteur Vintage and all the upcoming happenings coming soon.

Have a great week..........................................



No comments:

Post a Comment