Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wishful thinking

Do you ever have those days when you wish you had more time ?  Time to complete projects, time to spend with family, time for a little break in the weather.

These days I seem to be in that mode of thinking.  It doesn't matter how much I think I can achieve and when, it's the "how" to get it done when it keeps raining and working outside is just out of the question.  I guess I have to be ingenious and figure out a way to fit it all in before the Junk Salvation Show.

My usual attack is to do a full dry run on my 10 x 10 space prior to the actual show.  I don't think I am going to be that lucky this time.  Oh well, I am leaving town to go treasure hunting so at least I can get my mind off of the small details for a short while anyway. 

But, boy, if wishes could come true...................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment