Monday, January 17, 2011

New Products Everywhere

The new year has proven to be quite challenging for me.  I have sooo many new items to prepare and make and I am also updating all my shops that I have merchandise on out there in .com land.

Last year I was excited to have sold several items in France and I would really like to keep that going so I have been on the computer all day trying to put up new photos and listings of merchandise.  This takes an awful lot of energy and time.  Not to mention that I feel kinda sick at the moment and don't know how much longer I can keep this up today (at least).

So, anyway, please be sure and check out the changes I made out at Camas Antiques yesterday.  I think the additional pieces make for a better shopping experience in my booth.  Lots to pick from and much, much more to come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment