Monday, November 22, 2010

New Look Coming To Our Booth At Camas Antiques

Those of you who have shopped with me know that I like to have unusual yet great (and affordable) things.  Well, soon enough I will be changing over the entire booth and I think you'll find it fun and different.  Stay tuned.

Right at the moment, however, I have a superb dining table (white) and 4 chairs.  It's a great buy at $550.00.  If you have been looking for an unusual table, this is it.  Go check it out at Camas Antiques.

Also, for those of you who dig all the metal pieces out there, I also have a cabinet that looks like a skinny refrigerator with shelves inside, etc.  Great price at $175.00.  It will not last long I'm sure of that.  So, if you need stuff for Christmas or just for added decor to you home, visit me at Camas Antiques.  See you there.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment