Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pink Martini Drinking Shopfest

Some of the nicest people got together this weekend for a vintage show up North.  I was lucky enough to have been a participant with all of these other lovely women. 

Friday night was a Breast Cancer Awareness 3-hour, pink martini drinking shopfest.  And shop they did !
There was a time when I thought I was going to run out of merchandise and actually, I did.  Most of my big furniture pieces were sold and I had to trailer very little back to Vancouver.....lucky me !

My wonderful husband donned a pink sweater for the event and gave out pink roses to all the lovely ladies that visited our booth.  He charmed them, as usual.  It was great.

Saturday came and we had to quickly remerchandise the booth, oh, and did I mention that I had a 10 x 20 booth this time.  The largest for me...EVER.  I could not keep it full.  Things just kept flying out the door.
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Anyway, back to reality now and things in my Camas Antiques space will be reaping the benefits of whatever I had left over from this superfantastic sale.  So stay tuned for some awsome new items making their way to my space.  My sister, Two Birds Vintage, has brought in some French salt dishes that are ever so cute along with some other great stuff.  Don't miss them.

2 comments:

  1. You two put on an awesome display at the Show. Great Junque !! Glad to meet you and hope to see you at the November 2ndSaturdayz Market in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have fabulous stuff! No wonder you nearly sold out! So glad you will be joining us in Portland on Feb 5th.

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete