Sunday, March 18, 2012

Semi Precious Stone Earrings Added To The Mix

Not too very long ago, I actually made semi precious stone jewelry and did really well.  All my designs were done in sterling silver or 14k gold filled.  They sold fast and furious and somewhere along the way I stopped making the fancy stuff.

Well, I am going to bring it back.  It is agreat way for me to keep my fingers nimble and I really do enjoy the tight wire wrapping that I is required to make some of the designs.

This particular pair are the palest blue Topaz stones actually they almost seem white.  The stones are all faceted so the sparkle all over the place.  Wrapped in 14k gold filled with french hooks, these are very pretty and will be for sale in my case at Camas Antiques.

This pair and several others will be on sale each pair handmade by me.  Stop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment