Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Scrabble Tiles Have Arrived At Camas



New Batch of Scrabble Pendants at Camas Antiques

Most of you know that I make scrabble tile pendants, as well as, have a large booth selling shabby chic furnishings, etc.  But what I don't think you know is that 4 times a year I do a boat load of these pendants all at once.  300-500 at a time is no easy feat but one that I have to do if I am to keep the selection fresh for my loyal customers.  Well, this time is no exception.  I have Easter themed tiles, moon themed, burlesque women themed and birds.  Some are sprinkled with glitter and ready to be put on a chain.  Most of these tiles will accommodate a 2.4mm ball chain, however, the smaller bails require a 1.5mm ball chain.  I do sell some of those, as well.  So, I will be taking this new batch out to Camas Antiques Thursday in time for First Friday.  If you are there, please stop by and take a look.  A side not, too.....I do special orders on these.  So if there is a particular photo you want on a tile just let me know and I will be happy to make it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment