Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Camas Redo...Come And See

My booth in Camas has once again been redone.  Took some stuff out, put some new smalls in.  What I did add were fruit crates to my wall so that there was a bit of a new backdrop to some of the new and unusual items I brought in.  Lots of rosaries from France, bird cage, scrabble tiles and lots of other smalls.  The fruit crates are available by order at $5  per piece.  Just let them know how many you would like and I will bring them in for you.  The crates are filled with little berry cartons made of thin wood.  Very cute.  So if you would like to purchase some, please let them know at Camas and I will get them to you as quick as I can.  Don't miss out on some of the items that I have marked down, too.  Large brown armoire has been reduced, as well as, some other great pieces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment