Monday, November 21, 2011

Bling, Bling....everywhere


Vintage bling is everywhere you look these days. I've got tons of it and still I continue to look for more.

There seems to be an attraction that I have to the clear stones versus the colored ones but no matter what color it is.....I love it all.

This particular photo is stuff that I recently acquired to use on my spoon pendants. Those of you who know my work know that I like to put a wee bit of sparkle on those otherwise plain spoons. So if you see some of this sparkle at Camas Antiques, where I sell my spoon pendants, don't be surprised. Christmas is just around the corner and gift lists are being made. Don't forget that I do take special orders for these pendants, too. So if you have a certain something put on one as a gift, let me know.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment