Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Learn To Cook At Home....Personal Chef Instruction


Hello everybody. This post is of a different nature. Some of you know that I love to cook and learn anything about food. Exotic or American favorites it all appeals to me.

Well, I know a great chef by the name of Erik Stafford and he will come into your home and teach you how to cook. You can hire him for private lessons, though he requires 2 people minimum, or you can have a culinary party at your home where he will teach you all to cook. Doesn't this sound fun ?

Prices vary depending on what you would like to learn and how many people but I can assure you that you will not be disappointed. Erik is a trained chef from Western Culinary Institute/Le Cordon Bleu in Portland. He has cooked at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, El Gaucho's, Maggianno's Italian Restaurant, as well as many other smaller places, too.

If you or any of your friends are interested in having the time of your culinary life, please drop me a note and I will get you in contact with him. He's a great guy and a very talented chef. Give it a try.......

No comments:

Post a Comment