Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Is Just Around The Corner


Hello everybody. It's a bit chilly outside today, don't you think? It feels great. I've got so many projects to try and get finished before it REALLY gets cold but I'm enjoying the weather so much I can't concentrate on any of them.

It never fails that when Halloween rolls around it gets sooo cold for the kids to go trick or treating. But they will all be dressed up in their Halloween finest, all warm (hopefully) and cozy going from door to door with their bags full of sweets. I love it.

Unfortunately, we don't get too many trick or treaters in our neighborhood and I can never figure out why. Houses line our street all decorated up for the night's adventure but we usually only get 1 or 2 kids. Seems kidda funny but I guess the times have changed so much that parents just don't take their kids out to neighborhoods as much as they use to. oh, well.

Hope you all out there have a fun and safe Halloween.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

No comments:

Post a Comment