Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sneek Peek At Barn House Goodies

Picked up my first of many pieces that I will be selling at the 2011 Barn House Vintage Country Marketplace on July 30.

This little lovely is 20 (one is false) drawers of pure greatness.  This darker color is a departure for me as I am used to having white or light colored furnishings for sale in my booth at Camas Antiques.
The bottom middle, last row drawer is a false front.  Don't know why but it is.

Any artist would be happy to have this much storage space in a studio for supplies and paper, etc.  Don't you agree?  I can't wait for someone to fall in love with it as quickly as I did.  Actually, I am alittle surprised at myself that I am parting with it at all.  Oh well, this is someones chance to take it home.

So, don't miss your chance to see it at the Barn House Vintage Country Marketplace on Saturday, July 30 in beautiful Battle Ground, Washington.

See ya there......................

2 comments:

  1. Oh. I love the drawers. And I live in Battle Ground...Oh dear. I can see an argument with my husband coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer - this piece is awesome!! ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete