Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To........Me

Yesterday was my birthday.  I won't tell you how old I am but I can tell you that it was a great day.
I had my family with me and we all went to dinner.  Now I know that it seems like a small thing to have dinner but you have to realize that everyone was together at the same time, at the same table.  This is a RARE treat for us since everyone lives here and there with odd schedules, etc.  So, this was a super treat for me.

Then after dinner we went and got one of my birthday gifts....a new cellphone.  Not just any cellphone but an htc EVO 4G cellphone!  It's a wonderful thing.  Like having a small computer in your hand.

My family is good to their old mom.............don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you for the cell Phone. And I had to say what a beautiful cake. With love from the Victorian Rabbit

    ReplyDelete