Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Pieces For Upcoming Shows

 Remember this piece?  It use to be green....a nice green, really, but it never seemed to catch anyone's eye.

Now it is grey.  A light grey, a true grey.  Something everyone should want in their home.  Don't you agree?


Next, a round dining table.  Nice but not entirely the look I was going for.  In its previous life, it had a sage green (that color again) top and this barn red base.  It looked a little too, too cottage-ish for me and since that isn't the look that I try for I decided to paint the base Gustavian grey, too.  No pictures but I can assure you that it looks marvelous.  Put these two pieces together in a dining room with some groovy chairs and you've got a terrific look.

These two pieces with be at the Junk Salvation Show on May 13/14 in Puyallup along with some demi-lune tables and industrial bits, as well.

Don't miss the show and please stop by and say "HI" if you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment